Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's of the world. Susie gave me a card today wishing me a restful and relaxing day. I found this quite funny considering she was working and I was with the kids all day, but it did end up being pretty relaxing. We ran a couple of errands this morning and then lounged around this afternoon and watched the Empire Strikes Back. This evening we went over to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner. It was really nice to see my family. It was a smaller than usual gather as some people are out of town, but it was kind of nice have less people around. We had a really great dinner and they live a good distance from our house, so the kids were all zonked out by the time we got home. That makes it easy getting everyone into bed when they are already asleep! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: