Sunday, January 15, 2012

Well hello 2012

Happy New Year Everybody! Since we last met, we have had a very winter. Aidan and Cian both had birthdays. We enjoyed our first Thanksgiving at home in many years and celebrated a wonderful Christmas! Time seems to fly by this time of year. Our New Year's Eve celebration was another one for the record books and the kids had a blast.

We are now knee deep in basketball for Aidan and Cian. Fintan and Maeve are excellent fans (sometimes!) and for the most part do a great job of traveling all over the city to watch their big brothers.

Maeve had a recent trip to St. Louis to see her hand surgeon and he has cleared her for another year! All is looking good!

Here are some recent pics from NYE...














2 comments:

Steve and Becky said...

What a beautiful family....the kiddos are getting so big. Hope you are all well. We miss you. Becky Klein

Unknown said...

Hello! My name is Amy and my husband and I are in the process of adopting a little girl from Yulin City SWI in Guangxi Province of China. I am trying to meet other families who've adopted or who are adopting from this area. I googled Yulin Guangxi adoptions and a blog came on with a list of Guangxi adoption blogs. I found your blog and I wanted to contact you. I hope you do not think I am crazy! I too have a blog about our adoption journey to our little girl. She just turned 1 in January and she is a special needs child. She has joint deformities. She is in the Yulin SWI. We are preparing to send our dossier to China so we are still at the beginning. We got PA back in the beginning of February. You may check out my blog if you would like so you can see her picture and read our story. We are adopting through BAAS. I joined your blog follow.
My blog is http://www.phillisfamilyfulloflove.blogspot.com/
You have a beautiful family. God Bless you!

Amy