Saturday, January 31, 2009

Shower surprise

My sister-in-law and Susie's sister threw Susie a surprise shower this past Thursday. It turned out very well and Susie was quite surprised. She wasn't feeling well that night and thought she was going out to dinner with my mom and sister-in-law. She mentioned a few times that "maybe she should cancel" because her stomach was upset. I was getting nervous that she wouldn't leave and called my sister-in-law to ask what I should do. We decided that if Susie decided to cancel, then I would tell her about the shower in order to get her out the door. Well in the end she didn't cancel and felt well enough to go to dinner (little did she know). Anyway, from what I hear, the night was great and Maeve got some very touching gifts. Thanks to all the ladies who came and made a special night for Susie.

1 comment:

The Foley Five said...

How sweet! I can't even imagine how excited you guys are about getting your little angel home! She will be brought up in such a happy home!!