Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Visa's are on the way

After a very worrisome past 24hrs, our passports have (finally) safely arrived at Great Wall and will be shipped to the Chinese Consulate in Houston tomorrow. The worry part came in yesterday when our package was to arrive at Great Wall by 10:30am. It didn't show up and UPS couldn't quite figure out where it was. They kept saying, "I'm sure it is not lost." That did not give me much consulation when our passports and visa applications were just floating out there somewhere. Anyway, they again didn't arrive this morning by 10:30 as they had promised, so I was even more worried today. After much fretting on my part, they did arrive around 3:30pm, so all is well. The good news is that we got our UPS overnight fees refunded, but honestly I would have rather paid them then think our passports were lost. Oh well, one more hurdle down.

No comments: